Drag Ops Series At-a-Glance:
- Engineered for both street and strip
- Rears are set up for both Mag Shank Lug Nuts and 5/8" Racing studs
- Rears are 2pc construction featuring pulse-on-pulse welds for super strength
- Spoke channel weight reliefs for reduced weight and increased strength
- Grade 8 fasteners and HeliCoil inserts for all beadlocks
- Forged from high-strength 6061-T6 aluminum for unparalleled durability
- Heat-treated rim shells for added strength and longevity
- Includes bolt-on aluminum center cap
- Fully customizable fitment and finish options to suit your individual style and needs.
Legend Drag Racing Wheels are perfect for those who love the classic mesh design. The Drag Ops version of the Legend is a perfect match for our Series G Legend as well.
Drag Ops street & strip drag racing wheels are designed for big horsepower at the track and built to handle the street. Utilizing all forged components, each Drag Ops rear drag wheel is set to the backspace you need and feature a 360-degree weld on the backside. All Drag Ops wheels are SFI-certified and stickered for the tech tent. Available in 15x6,15x7, 15x8, 15x9, 15x10, 15x12, 15x14, and 15x15 sizes. All 15" rear drag wheels are set up for both mag shank lug nuts and 5/8 racing studs.
Legend Drag Racing Wheels are made in the offsets you know and use. If you need something special, we can do a custom offset (custom backspace), we can do that too. These drag wheels accommodate 5/8” studs and mag shank lug nuts. Floating rear axles can be accommodated on special order.
Choose from standard, single beadlock, and double beadlock setups. 3030 beadlocks are engineered for optimum lockdown on Goodyear and Hoosier Tires, and the unique bead of Mickey Thompson tires. Even better, our beadlock rings feature an aggressive arrayed knurl for locking the tire in place. The grade 8 bolts are anchored by high-quality HeliCoils for greater strength and east threading far superior to the industry’s traditionally used captive nuts.
Each forged center section features weight relief pockets specifically for weight reduction where the metal is not needed, improving performance.
Uniquely, Drag Ops wheels can be ordered with multiple finish options. No more black and polished limits! Order what you need, the way you want it!